What are you looking for in a baby monitor in Colorado Springs?
In years past, a baby monitor was pretty simple. You put a a device with a built-in microphone in close contact to your child’s bed, transmitting sound to a walkie-talkie-looking receiver. Thankfully, baby monitors now have more options. For instance, many monitors now include high-definition video feeds and 2-way communication. You can also link your monitors to Wi-Fi so you can roam all over the house. The latest baby monitors in Colorado Springs are so elaborate that they are similar to interior surveillance systems in both features and expense.
Would you switch baby monitor with an integrated surveillance system?
Knowing that baby monitors and home defense cameras incorporate many of the same features, there are numerous residents in Colorado Springs connecting their nursery to their home security system. It’s a smart approach -- especially if you have to Vivint smart home technology -- as your baby monitor will include:
● Night vision video: Your security camera should have at least 1080p high-definition imaging, and infrared LED technology for night vision.
● Two-direction audio: Sometimes, you don't need to go to the nursery to soothe your newborn back to sleep. Your reassuring words may be the only requirement to keep your little one sleeping.
● Motion activation: Even though you can have your surveillance system function around the clock to keep a close eye on your child, your own alertness may diminish over time. However, when your video surveillance identifies unexpected movements, then you can get a notification to your smartphone. This is helpful if your child quietly scrambles out of the crib or if your curious cat sneaks into the room.
● Save and send recordings: The majority of baby monitors do not capture portions of video. Today’s modern devices allow you to deliver a 20-second clip to grandparents to allow them a glimpse of what a peaceful, precious baby you have.
● Watch on your mobile device: As an alternative to having to lug a separate device wherever you go, you can view your child from your smart home mobile app. You could even touch base with your tot and babysitter if you’re able to get an evening away.