Door And Window Alarm Sensors In Colorado Springs
As you might already realize, the likeliest spots for home intrusions are the front door and ground-level windows. Knowing this fact, it should come as no surprise that door and window alarm sensors maintain their status as critical components for home security packages in Colorado Springs. While it’s true the technology has been around for generations, you will probably be amazed at what current sensors can do.
How Can Window and Door Sensors Protect You?
You’ll be pleased to know that window and door sensors are included in each ADT package, regardless of whether you opt for a no-frills configuration or the most state-of-the-art system with indoor and outdoor cameras and complete automation. Installation is also included so you there’s no need for you to trouble with it yourself, and you won’t need to worry about your devices being attached accurately.
Every sensor features two magnetic contacts. One side is fastened to the frame, and the other is secured right to the door or window. You secure your access point and the matching contacts connect together seamlessly. When home’s security is armed and an entrance is opened, the contacts come apart and your alarm is set off. But you should know, these modern devices are able to do a good deal more than merely set off your alarm.
Perks Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Colorado Springs
An anchor of your home defense, window and door alarm sensors supply numerous advantages, like the following:
- Sound the siren: These components trigger your high-pitched siren whenever a door or window is opened when the system is armed.
- Instant updates: Do you wish to know what’s occuring at your house when you’re away? You can receive instant alerts straight to your cell phone when a component is tripped.
- Round-the-clock monitoring: You will not only be alerted, your dedicated monitoring professionals will receive a notification too. Your property will be safeguarded, irregardless of where you are.
- Virtual access and management: By using the easy-to-use ADT Control app located on your mobile device, you can check the status of your components and control them.
- Home automation interactions: Customize your security components to function in a complementary fashion. You may have your lights switch on or have a camera to record whenever a window or door sensor is tripped. Not only will your alarm go off, you’ll have the chance to see who tripped the sensor initially.
- Streamlined appearance: It will be hard to tell the sensors are even present. They utilize a slim design that complements any interior. You can even get completely recessed sensors that are not visible.
- Get the type of connection you want: Pick from wired or wireless devices contingent on the kind of installation that works best for you. Either way, your home will be better defended.
More functional than previous iterations, window and door sensors in Colorado Springs can be expertly incorporated into your comprehensive home security installation.
Request Your ADT Home Security Package In Colorado Springs
How would you like to have advanced window and door alarm sensors in Colorado Springs that elevate your safety and link directly to your home’s automation? That is what you will enjoy when consulting with your local ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you want to see what we are able to do for you, dial (719) 270-0648 or complete the simple form below.