A Professionally Monitored Colorado Springs Flood Detector Warns You Of Water Leaking Before It Becomes A Problem
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are everyday worries that are known to cause significant water damage at your property. In many cases, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can create major concerns if not addressed quickly.
But, when you incorporate a Colorado Springs monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or pooling water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The wireless detector notifies you to the first signs of water with a high-decibel siren and a communication to your cell phone. Your ADT team will also reach out to you when your flood sensor triggers.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Colorado Springs?
You never want to descend your staircase to see that your basement is now the local swimming pool. Fortunately, a Colorado Springs flood detector can identify leaking and water infiltration before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Smart sensor technology: The advanced-tech system detects dripping or standing water and not humidity -- so it's safe to use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: The small sensors have wireless functionality and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. You can place your flood detector with confidence near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Sump pump failures and leaks have a tendency to occur when you're not at home. When your Colorado Springs flood detector senses unwanted water, it will issue an emergency notification to your mobile device.
- ADT monitoring brings you peace of mind: In addition to an intense alarm system and communications to your phone, your smart device will notify your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring professionals will notify you immediately and assist you as needed.
Your Mobile App Makes Your Colorado Springs Flood Detector More Responsive
Time is of the essence when water infiltration is threatening your property. When utilizing the ADT Control app, you can access home automation systems and make it easier when help arrives. Leveraging your automation controls helps when you’re at the property, but essential when you’re not there. With a monitored Colorado Springs flood detector you are able to:
- Receive notifications on your smartphone when flowing water is detected.
- Open doors from wherever you are and disable security alarms for emergency response teams.
- Increase your home’s temperature to stop further pipe freezing.
- Scan high-definition video from your home surveillance to find points of entry and get an idea of the damage.
- Keep in persistent contact with your monitoring professionals.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all important aspects of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you reach out to our experts, we’ll help you pick the perfect package to match your property needs. Make the call to (719) 270-0648 today or send in the online form to get a free estimate.